Thursday, October 18, 2018

I will design a stylish photo booth template

I will design a stylish photo booth template












About:

I will design a photo booth template for $10 and get it within 24hrs!

Please make sure to provide all the information being asked to prevent any future misunderstanding. Thank you!

What you'll get for only $10?


  • Final artwork will be given in PNG format (transparent background) non editable
  • One layout single sided = $10 (example: 4x6 / 2x6)


Gig Extras:

  • editable PSD layered file = $30
  • create another design with the same information = $10
  • Logo/image background removal = $5 each

Questions/Inquiries?

Feel free to contact me.

Planning on ordering bulk orders?
Please contact me first so that I could give you a discount

Reviews


seriouslyselfie:Thanks for the great communication and the ability to do revisions.

kjent44:Our templates are always sent in a timely manner.

alextes:Thank you!

calisnapstudios:Perfect and quick

alextes:Thanks for the generous tips!


No comments:

Post a Comment