Wednesday, September 26, 2018

I will display your logo on your desire placement

I will display your logo on your desire placement












About:

  ------- PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC DESIGNER ----------


I'm Professional Logo/Graphic designer...I have more then 6 years of experience. If you will chose me you will never be disappointed.


I will Place your logo anywhere you want like Surf, Building, Truck, Tshirt etc.

You can order me with the PNG file format of your logo.


If you have any question, Please inbox me.

Reviews


felicheranger:Awesome job, i ll definitely be using you again sir!

c8v_logos:Thanks for the Order!!

zwieluns:Excellent and fast delivery, highly recommended!

c8v_logos:Thanks for the Order!!

nathanpjg:Awesome work, great communication and fast work. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment