Thursday, October 4, 2018

I will create mood boards of various subjects

I will create mood boards of various subjects












About:

I will create mood/inspiration boards of different subjects, such as interior decoration, fashion, wedding and more. 

The project will be in jpg format. 

Prices:
1 Mood/Inspiration board: $5 (2 days)
5 Mood/Inspiration board: $10 (3 days)
10 Mood/Inspiration board: $25 (3 days)
20 Mood/Inspiration board: $35 (4 days)

Please send me a message to my inbox before making a request. 

Reviews


ldesignwerks:The designs are great!

lenymonteiro:Amazing experience.

apanrob:Great experience! Leny suggested the best gig for me going off my requests. She delivered very quickly and I am very happy with her work.\r\n\r\nThanks again!

lenymonteiro:Amazing experience. The buyer was clear and helpful in what was ask to deliver.

nicolelynnice:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment