Thursday, October 18, 2018

I will make an incredible white paper design

I will make an incredible white paper design












About:

★★★HOT DEAL★★★

I’m offering my gig for $5 FOR THE FIRST THREE BUYERS to gain traction. Contact me to get the deal.


----


For marketing agencies, content creators, startups, businesses & brands, blockchain or ICO companies who need a professional and winning white paper design.


I also de.sign booklet, proposal, brochure, annual report, and sales report. 


And HELL NO, I don’t use templates. I create whitepaper design from scratch, for each project. 


I’ll ensure that your white paper/report draws readers in, get hold of their attention and help you achieve your marketing and business goals. You will get an engaging, clean, sleek, on-brand, and eye-catching de.sign.


See my previous works here: goo.gl/VsVb5u


The white paper design process will include:

★ An on-brand PDF design

★ Top notch whitepaper layout

★ Beautiful, on-point header, footer, sidenote design

★ Stylized, clickable TOC

★ Top tech related imagery & fonts, etc.


What my white paper design service will get you:

An exceptional whitepaper design with a creative cover + professional layout, without breaking the bank.


How it works & Why I qualify to be your de.signer:

See FAQ below please


Kindly place your order now

Reviews


johnwallace15:very talented graphic designer

alvaro_designs:Outstanding experience! He gave straightforward request, was patient, and friendly all through.

johnwallace15:very talented graphic designer

alvaro_designs:Outstanding experience! He gave straightforward request, was patient, and friendly all through.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment