Thursday, October 18, 2018

I will make your learning and knowledge development projects a valuable and a beneficial resource for your organization.

I will make your learning and knowledge development projects a valuable and a beneficial resource for your organization.












About:

I have a doctorate in ELearning and Instruction design (Virginia Tech and Northcentral University, USA). My approach is scholarly and I incorporate best practices from extant literature. I am involved in all stages of an eLearning program development - storyboarding, multimedia asset development, user interface (UI), user expereince (UX), learner experience (LX), content development and course authoring. I am a team player. I am all about my client. I love going the extra mile to make my client happy.
I will start with: Any content or research new content

Reviews


stendl15012:The user provided excellent work ahead of time and was more than happy to help with alterations and suggestions we had about the course. Will buy again!

zubiamughal:Fantastic experience! utilized my expertise very nicely. looking forward to my next project!

psychedante:Zubia is a pleasure to work with and is fast and efficient.

zubiamughal:Fantastic client. so happy to work with somebody in the same field as myself!

corderita:She was great! Went above and beyond.


No comments:

Post a Comment