Friday, October 5, 2018

I will design professional comp card within 24 hours

I will design professional comp card within 24 hours












About:

Welcome to the best comp card gig in fiverr.

Get professional and unique designs from experienced graphic designer.


Why choose us:

  • Unique design
  • Commercial Use
  • Print ready 300 DPI CMYK
  • Satisfaction guarentee
  • Excellent Communication
  • 24x7 Support    

Sizes Available:

5.5in x8.5 in
8.5in x 5.5 in 
If you need any custom size please send me details in order form.

If you have any questions regarding this service please contact me before order.

See packages for best deal.

Order Now!!

Reviews


judyw702:Very quick and responsive. Helped me get my project done on time thank you so much!!!

qlaboratory:Great Buyer!! Thanks for choosing my service.

mewbiz6789:This seller was extremely helpful making my comp card when I needed it last minute. His communication was great, and the work was done with high quality. I highly recommend this seller, and will be back for more comp cards. Thanks!

qlaboratory:Great Buyer!! Good communication and clear instructions. Great Experience.

lallen22:Great! Awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment