Monday, October 22, 2018

I will professionally design your word or pdf document

I will professionally design your word or pdf document












About:

NOTE: I DON'T WORK ON PRESENTATIONS AND FORM DOCUMENTS.
Please make sure to contact me first to see if I can help or not.

I'll redesign your document to make your readers go WOW!

What you'll get:

  • High quality images (free royalty images — I won't be charging for this but I'll charge for the time I'll be spending to search for images)
  • High quality icon sets from FlatIcon
  • TOP Notch design, with no left mistakes!
  • Professional communication and customer service
  • 100% Happiness and satisfaction guaranteed
  • 2 awesome revisions
  • PDF Document or a JPEG/PNG Image, a word document is not provided, because I don't design on MS WORD.

Your money will be absolutely well spent.

Please contact me before placing an order, to avoid cancelation for something not offered.

Contact me and let's chat!

Reviews


palomaweyll:Did all changes as requested in a very short time. I really thanks about that

jhnsorme:thank you so much sir you are the great buyer.

brendabnk:thank you!

jhnsorme:thank you sir

palomaweyll:Did all changes as requested in a very short time. I really thanks about that


No comments:

Post a Comment