Sunday, October 21, 2018

I will designing you some jewelry in hand sketchs

I will designing you some jewelry in hand sketchs












About:

Read this before you order.

Contact me first in my inbox before placing an order to discuss the details of the concept of your order that you want, and talk about the cost, so we've mutually agreed and there is no injured party later. 
I am not responsible if you place an order without contacting me first, because I do not give a warranty for it. 
Thank you for your attention.
for $5 only handskecth design (max 2 designs ring or pendant)
for $10 only, to converting handsketch into vector file  (max 2 designs)
$ 100 for converting your vector file into stl file non render (ready to 3D print)
$ 120 for converting your vector file into stl file non render (ready to 3D print) + render preview
$ 170 for converting your vector file into stl file non render (ready to 3D print) + render preview + animation it into video for presentation (max 60 sec)
$ 280 for converting your design into real jewelry (finish good with handmade technique, material and shipping fee not include)

Output : jpg file, stl file, wmv or mpeg or mp4 video file, physical jewelry
Please check my portofolio in :  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFiH0nm0SGY 
so this thing possible for us to do, IMMEDIATELY ORDER

Reviews


kiwikim:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

rmluna:Thank you!

nugroho_oki:thanks for buy my gig. nice to work with you. i hope we can working together again in future.

sofia035:Good Experience!

nugroho_oki:Nice seller. Thanks for buy my gig. I hope we can working together again in fututre.


No comments:

Post a Comment