Thursday, October 4, 2018

I will conduct research and create the presentation up to 40 slides on your topic

I will conduct research and create the presentation up to 40 slides on your topic












About:

I will create PowerPoint presentation on any topic including medical/health/clinical research.

I will do online research on your topic to collect the information, images, pictures etc. and present it in PowerPoint presentation.  

If considered for your project, I would give my best and accomplish within the specific time frame.

Please contact me before placing an order to get the desired result.

Thanks for your order !

Reviews


pmsmith70:Very responsive and professional. I will definitely do work with this seller again.

prety2014:Thank you for your feedback and tip. Its a pleasure to work with you. Look forward to work with you again.

stephensjbli:Did offer what I wanted and willing to go the extra mile and also prompt in work !!

prety2014:Thank you ! Its a pleasure to work with you.

tonymaldo:yes, the seller was great


No comments:

Post a Comment