Thursday, October 4, 2018

I will like to do Social media management and website management, video editing and animation, graphics designing, and business presentations. + See More

I will like to do Social media management and website management, video editing and animation, graphics designing, and business presentations. + See More












About:

BUYERS, PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACING ORDERS. THANK YOU!

Do you need a catchy and visually appealing PowerPoint Slides that is professionally designed for your business project presentation?  

I offer premium presentation design – a balanced combination between colour consistent templates and animated stock images that maximize the impact of the key presentation messages in a remarkable way. 

I will take your presentation slides and turn them into a professionally-designed, slick and clean presentation. This will include layout design of each slide, typography, illustrations and any designed visuals that the presentation requires. I have two years of commercial industry experience, as part of which I have designed many presentations and slide-decks for conferences, meetings and events.



I've worked on MS office (powerpoint, Prezi, word, pdf, excel ) and the Adobe suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat). My creativity is not only Limited to these software's


Regard Usman Mauvia

  

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment