Wednesday, October 17, 2018

I will create an intriguing powerpoint presentation

I will create an intriguing powerpoint presentation












About:

Along with an Associates degree in Graphic Technology, I have over seven years of graphic design and PowerPoint creation experience.  As a graduate degreed recipient, I've created PowerPoint presentations for personal and group projects.

Professionally, I've created presentations during my time as an intern with the Las Vegas Valley Water District. I am proud to say that I have an extensive knowledge of PowerPoint and an understanding of the necessity of them. I am looking to utilize my skills to assist others.

If you have any questions, I invite you to review my packages and contact me before ordering.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment