Thursday, October 18, 2018

I will create an attractive newsletter, report, ebook or PDF report

I will create an attractive newsletter, report, ebook or PDF report












About:

I will design a newsletter or a PDF report for your business which are letter/ A4 or legal sized. Any theme. A3 will cost double for every page. Any other dimensions required - please specify clearly at the beginning of the order.

Send me your content and images and I'll design your newsletter or report and send it back to you as PDF file for a fiverr (1 page maximum per gig for a newsletter and 4 pages per gig for a  report). Themed documents will cost extra.

 If you have more pages kindly order more GIG's.

 * Check the extras for an editable word version of newsletters and PDF reports

 I only copy and paste what is sent to me so please check for spelling or grammatical errors before sending. 

Unlimited revisions offered. I only accept happy customers. :)

P.S. Please contact me prior to ordering if there is any confusion related to type of service provide, the number of GIGs required, if available for express delivery, etc..

Reviews


alenacooke:I really like my new lead magnet design! Thanks Sneha!

lisandraramos:I love to work with her. Is my first time and it will be continue. Is very profesional and artistic a lover her work with my ebook and how she understand me to bring the best of my knowlegde. I recomende her 100%

carminam:exceeded my expectations!

eldridgew:I am very much pleased, excellent work delivered timely.

gialiosi:Beautiful images. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment