Tuesday, October 2, 2018

I will create all things related to elearning

I will create all things related to elearning












About:

I have a doctorate in ELearning and Instruction design (Virginia Tech and Northcentral University, USA)

Look no further for an expert in eLearning. I am well-versed with the adult learning theories and I know what kind of learning experience they need. I create custom eLearning templates based on your logo and branding. I create learner-centered instruction based on the learner analysis you provide. I also add animated explainer videos as a BONUS to your order. These videos help capture your learner attention and also help you market your courses.
For ANY Learning Management System, ANY source content and ANY format (interactive or video based learning), I can author it to perfection.
Bring it on :)
This is my passion.
I was born to educate in this medium!

Talk to me. Consultation is free!

Reviews


psychedante:Zubia does excellent work and I will hire her again for other projects. She's quick and efficient and needs little guidance to produce the desired product.

zubiamughal:Awesome experience 3rd time in a row!

psychedante:Excellent work.

zubiamughal:The perfect client a seller could ask for :) Looking forward to our next project in Articulate 360 :)

tahira77:I am `speechless Such Finesse in Articulate Storyline! You even took care of my storyboarding. Absolutely amazing! I can see you love what you do!!


No comments:

Post a Comment