Thursday, October 18, 2018

I will do any photoshop work

I will do any photoshop work












About:

I'm very excited to be at your service... ^__^

Please Message me first before placing any orders

For more samples please visit: 
www.flickr.com/photos/fiverrjamie


I will professionally do any photoshop work.. 

Photo editing / Retouching / Crop / Resize / Change remove BG / Editing documents
-Any photoshop work.. 

Starting at $10 per image/page/file depending on the amount of work..


I can also do:
-Banner
-Flyer
-Business Card
-Poster
-3d mockup
-Cd cover
-E book cover
-Brochure
-Logo

not listed above? Just send me a message tell me about the project and we will work on it..

+$5 extra per image/file/document if you wanted the fully editable layered psd or .ai source file

Why choose my Gig?
 -Free sample before placing an order ( just message me )
 -Fast Delivery without compromising quality.
 -Unlimited revisions until you're satisfied.
 -Less than 12 hour Delivery (for simple edits only)
 -If you're not happy with my work i offer a full refund.
 -Free revision after delivery


For inquiries send me a message i will reply as soon as possible.

Message me first about the project before placing an order ^__^

Reviews


vivienne41:I am very happy with his work and I highly recommend his services. He understood exactly what I was looking for and quickly created the perfect graphics, then even added a revision even though it was based on a fault I made, and he delivered several sizes because I was unsure which one I needed. I intend to work with him again.

jamiebatac:Many thanks.. ^__^

glennwallace411:perfect as always

jamiebatac:Many thanks... ^__^

bleedtrim:High quality design!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment