Tuesday, October 2, 2018

I will create an eye catching professional powerpoint presentation

I will create an eye catching professional powerpoint presentation












About:

I create presentations that aim to wow your audience and end the mind-numbing boring clip-arty stuff that a lot of clients are being subjected to. I have expert knowledge and have won numerous awards in advertising and design that could be of great benefit to you. My goal is to communicate your service, start-up or product in the simplest, most beautiful and effective manner.

Sample portfolio: bit.ly/2sOPyja

Keeping things simple
==================

  • I will never outsource your work to other suppliers & keep it confidential. Moreover, I always try to make your presentation look better than everyone else.

  • I am meticulous about details but try to keep it simple and make it look effortless.

  • I can deliver on tight deadlines

  • For the most part, I give all my clients three possible executions before we get into the details

Features :
========
  1. Infographic
  2. Smart Art
  3. Full HD & Retina Ready
  4. Aspect Ratio 16:9
  5. Paid Font Pack
  6. Icon Pack
  7. Clean & Professional
  8. Delivery within 24 hours

And many more....


RECOMMENDED TO CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING, P
lease don't hesitate to contact me :)

Quality is always 100% guaranteed. Revisions until you are fully 100% satisfied.

Reviews


matthewebersole:First time I have been really impressed by someone on here (my third talent hire). Great job!!

rawshon232:My pleasure always to work with you :)\r\n\r\n

jc7harper:The seller is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\nExcellent WORK and very TIMELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rawshon232:My pleasure always to work with you :)

healthstrategy:It was great working with this seller. I had a short deadline and he delivered on time and his work was EXCELLENT. I would definitely work with this seller again.\n


No comments:

Post a Comment