Monday, October 22, 2018

I will design your ebook or booklet into awesome PDF ebook

I will design your ebook or booklet into awesome PDF ebook












About:

I will design your eBook or booklet to an eye-catching PDF eBook.

You will get a professional design that you and your readers will love. A design that will grab the attention of your target audience and generate more sales or followers.

Why this service

  • 10 pages Layout professionally design for $10
  • The PDF will include page numbers, headers, footers, etc.
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Active Hyperlinks amp; TOC
  • Fast response and fast delivery


What I need to start your work

  • Give me clear details about your project
  • Send me a *doc, *txt or *html documents of your manuscript or eBook
  • If you have any specific images let me use them or I can find some for you (see extras).

You will receive a Portable Document Format file, with a world class design.

If there are, please send me any samples you'd like to mimic (or provide further instructions as to what you're looking for)

I will create a befitting cover for an extra $5 - check extras. It is recommended you order a stock image for this.

Order Now!

Regards,

Greatthinker09

Reviews


christoalnz:Great work, great communication... I'll be back

greatthinker09:Awesome experience. Thank you.

cor5221:Excellent - fast and he understood exactly what I wanted.

greatthinker09:Lovely buyer. Thank you for the order and tip.

chevyhills1981:Excellent job!


No comments:

Post a Comment