Wednesday, October 3, 2018

I will recreate your complex diagrams in powerpoint

I will recreate your complex diagrams in powerpoint












About:

You have a scanned image that you want to put it in your presentation?
You want to make changes in it?
You want to be able to update it in the future?

If answer to these questions is yes, than you are in the right place. I can recreate your diagram using Power Point shapes, including custom shapes that I can make using Power Point.

Please provide your file as a scanned image, pdf, or any other file format, which you want to have it done with Power Point shapes. 

I don't mind to discuss the project before you order, so please feel free to message me if you are not sure which package to order. For more than one slide, discounts will be applied.

Thank you!

Reviews


gtobeitz:Absolutely fast and perfect delivery!

sabedinmeha:Thanks a lot!

lsm_69:High quality product and friendly communication! Always looking forward to another opportunity of working with seller.

patriciabosa:Great customer service, very professional and quick turnaround.

sabedinmeha:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment