Tuesday, October 2, 2018

I will convert your PDF file to an amazing flipbook

I will convert your PDF file to an amazing flipbook












About:

For only $5 I will convert your PDF file (book, document, brochure, magazine...) in amazing Flip Book.


This is perfect for giving presentations, creating catalogs, eBook, brochures of photo album for your images. This can be used on your website as an interactive presentation of your ebook, or magazine. Including this features : Full screen, Zooming, Printing... (Sound is Enable if you want).

If you have more than 100 pages select extras.

All you need to do is order and send me your file.

Reviews


hardy99:Great job - best thanks.

muriam13:Type a comment…

blackjack74:Very professional, delivered on time as promised.

blackjack74:I have used his service 3x now- everytime is fantastic. Quick delivery, and perfect product.

whitediamondsb:really great service and fast response.


No comments:

Post a Comment