Saturday, September 8, 2018

I will design a special theme for your google slides presentation

I will design a special theme for your google slides presentation












About:

Unique.

Custom-made slides.

A design based on your preferences.

This gig includes an entire Google Slides Presentation with an incomparable theme made just for you. With two extra opportunities to work together and revise the look of your presentation, it will turn out perfect for you. 

Because it's a theme you're receiving, the number of slides in your presentation is endless because after I design it, you can add as many as your heart desires. 

  • In this gig's simplest form, you get a designed 'Title' slide and a designed 'Title and Body' slide.

For more design options, my Fiverr profile offers additional gigs. If you are interested in receiving three more designed slides with the same theme but different layouts, check them out! 

Your theme will include:
  • Unlimited slides
  • A color palette of your request
  • A specific font by request
  • Originality


Need speedy ONE DAY delivery? 
I got you covered.

Need an extra chance to REVISE your presentation?
I got you covered.

Need to use my work COMMERCIALLY?
I got you covered.


I will do an amazing job for you if you hire me today!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment