Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will design branded powerpoint and keynote presentation

I will design branded powerpoint and keynote presentation












About:

Hello!

This is powerpointXpert!

I'm a PowerPoint presentation designer and I can help you on your next PowerPoint presentation. I have the capacity to work under pressure and quick turnover.
SAMPLES: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmbBqz8h

WHY CHOOSE US!

We create top-notch Presentations using different software i.e.
  • PowerPoint/keynote
  • Adobe InDesign
  • Illustrator
  • Photoshop
  • Sketch
  • GIMP
  • INKSCAPE
  • CorelDraw

Our Presentation includes:
  • Icons
  • Vector Graphics
  • Info-graphics
  • Tables
  • Graphs
  • Illustrations
  • Typography 
  • High quality, royalty free stock images

Reviews


neilcowie:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

stuartriley:All good pretty happy

xtopher44:Alina is ROCKSTAR! So happy with his work and will absolutely use his services again (this was my second gig with Alina and will not be the last!)\n\nAwesome value, great guy, excellent work!

xtopher44:Alina worked crazy fast and produced excellent work. I have already hired him for another round of design work. Thank you Alina!

designs_alina:Great Buyer, i wish will work more in future.Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment