Wednesday, September 5, 2018

I will design professional powerpoint presentation

I will design professional powerpoint presentation












About:

Whether it is investor pitch deck, a training course or a corporate presentation, you will receive presentation, which attracts investors, partners and clients to your projects.

i love to hear wow from my client for my work.

Why me?

  • I am MICROSOFT and ADOBE CERTIFIED
  • I have over 6 years of experience in power point presentation and Infographics
  • I will provide modern power point presentation to meet the requirements of modern world
  • I will create your imaginations

WHAT I OFFER?


  • Professional presentation design
  • Maximize the impact of key presentation messages in a remarkable way
  • Infographics
  • Transition & animations
  • Source files
  • Chart & graphs

UNLIMITED REVISIONS SO THAT 100% SATISFACTION WOULD BE ATTAINED.

Please contact me via message before ordering and provide me brief about work needed as cost depends on complexity level also. if you are repeating the previous order, simple order it.

Don't hesitate to say hello to me :)

Thanks 
 
Regards

SAQIB IQBAL

Reviews


alejandrogodoyv:He is very professional.

isaqibiqbal:Outstanding experience. :)

retohaupt:Outcome did not really meet my expectations

front2back:The delivery was a bit rush but got what I needed.

isaqibiqbal:Outstanding Experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment