Friday, September 7, 2018

I will redesign your powerpoint slides to an amazing presentation

I will redesign your powerpoint slides to an amazing presentation












About:

You will get professional work for your PowerPoint needs. I created lots of business presentations for company reporting, investor relations, advisory board meeting, press releases and general management.


In a basic revision I improve fundamental design aspects of a PowerPoint presentation. This includes the standardization of font types and sizes, the symmetrical alignment of objects and the harmonization of colors.

In a standard revision I also re-design your slide based on your corporate design or logo. Depending on the content I integrate 
appropriate pictures (free stock photos), icons and graphs.  In addition, I also include animations (if desired).

In a premium revision I create a complex slide with detailed infographics, complex graphs or any other 
complicated slide. Please contact me before and give me your instruction. You can also send me your data table and I create the right graph out of it.


Before ordering please give me further information and get a custom offer.


Please contact me for any question (in English or German)! All your information will be treated confidentially and not passed to third parties.















Reviews


krankenhausvh:Ist auf Wünsche und Anmerkungen eingegangen. Die Präsi wurde sehr gut gestaltet.

krankenhausvh:Die Präsentation ist sehr schön geworden! Roxy ist auf alle unsere Wünsche und Anmerkungen eingegangen :)

krankenhausvh:Ist perfekt eingegangen auf unsere Anfragen und hat die Wünsche genau umgesetzt. Sehr gut!

roxy30:Professional work. Great. Definitely work with this Seller again.

krankenhausvh:Ist auf Wünsche und Anmerkungen eingegangen. Die Präsi wurde sehr gut gestaltet.


No comments:

Post a Comment