Thursday, September 6, 2018

I will design 3 screenshots ready to upload in less than 12 hours!

I will design 3 screenshots ready to upload in less than 12 hours!












About:

There are over 2.2 million apps in the App Store. Pretty staggering numbers, right? Needless to say having the perfect app store listing is a must. And a key component of that listing is of course, your screenshots.

Just send me your screenshots app and I will design engaging and high quality designs for your App Store or Play Store page.

I will deliver in less than 12 hours!

  • Very organized JPG ready to upload to App Store/Play Store
  • Mockups of how it will look in App Store/Play Store
  • Top quality design and creativity
  • Source file .PSD or Sketch (+$10
  • I'm a marketing enthusiast, so I can write interesting copy that will drive your users to download the app (Hire this extra for $30)

Please send me a message before ordering!
Thanks

Reviews


opacity:Klapaucius was very quick to respond and offer advice from previous experience, listened to my suggestions and created a result that looks visually stunning.

klapaucius:Awesome, thanks for the great review

superden:GREAT GREAT

klapaucius:Thank you very much!

josesmr:Extremely FAST and GREAT communication!


No comments:

Post a Comment