Thursday, September 6, 2018

I will design a great full colour poster super quick

I will design a great full colour poster super quick












About:

Hey there!

I will design an A4 or A3 poster for your company, business, church, group or event.

With years experience in event and product design - I know that together we can create something exciting and excellent for your needs.

This will be returned as a print ready pdf unless otherwise instructed.

The poster will be returned within super fast!

Please note: This does NOT include images. You must provide these or add additional gigs to cover my time in Sourcing legal images and any work to alter/re-colour/work on.

Thanks

Reviews


pubcontent:Very good and very fast.

margethechicken:Great!\r\n

rod118:Thumbs up

margethechicken:Great as ever to work with

rod118:First Class as always.


No comments:

Post a Comment