Sunday, September 9, 2018

I will create awesome prezi or powerpoint presentation design

I will create awesome prezi or powerpoint presentation design












About:

Simply hand over your content you would like to have built into a custom Prezi, and I’ll do the rest. All presentations are built from scratch and custom tailored to suit your content. I don't use templates to build my presentations.


Content can be provided in PowerPoint, Word, PDF or other forms, as long as it's clear and has clear structure. In saying that, PowerPoint format is usually best as it clearly shows the presentation sequence and I can retrieve any contents from it to be imported into Prezi.


If you're new to Prezi, there's an option to get technical assistance and I will help you in preparing your presentation - from preparing your Prezi presentation without internet connection until synchronising your laptop remote controller to Prezi!

  

My gig provides different options to suit your needs. Please have a look through and feel free to contact me if you have further questions. I'm also happy to accept a custom order, please don't hesitate to send me a message.


Thanks for checking my gigs! I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Reviews


wrt3918yds:I need an expert to help me get my ideal out of my head and onto a presentation using all the bells and whistles that Prezi has to offer. Hussainashiq has been a life saving professional helping me to execute and deliver a stunning presentation. Thanks a Million Hussainashiq

ashwin71:Great working with Hussain! Will surely repeat!

hussainashiq:Thanks for this. Always a pleasure working with Ashwin.

raven33:Great job!

hussainashiq:Great client. Would like to work again!


No comments:

Post a Comment