Monday, September 10, 2018

I will do apple iphone 6 screen mockups

I will do apple iphone 6 screen mockups












About:

Showcase your Responsive Website or App in the new Apple iPhone 6! Order with your website/app URL or image.

Please message before ordering.

I am a new seller in Fiverr and I can understand. You don't know me, and I don't have the luxury of a track record. I am a professional web and graphics designer, working in a company in Singapore. I plan on being one of the high rating sellers in Fiverr, and I'm not going to get there by doing my gigs poorly.

But what I know is that if you engage for my gig, now, and you are satisfied with my work like the rest of my clients, you'll give me tons of referrals down the road. And that's how my business truly grows.

Give me 1 shot at this and believe me, if you are satisfied with my work, the only problem you'll have is you didn't engage me earlier. Sound fair enough? :) 

Also, you can always reject my work and get a 100% refund right on the spot, no questions asked. So it cost you absolutely nothing! So, what's the worst that can possibly happen here: Let's say my work sucks, and you absolutely hate my work and get your 100% refund, is that going to put you in the poor house? 

So do this: order the gig with me now and I will work on your order ASAP!

Reviews


gabriellejack10:Outstanding Experience!

killua87:Outstanding Experience!

fabiansr:Outstanding Experience!

killua87:Outstanding Experience!

fabiansr:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment