Monday, September 10, 2018

I will work with your budget :)

I will work with your budget :)












About:

I have a doctorate in ELearning and Instruction design (Virginia Tech and Northcentral University, USA)

Not sure what you want? this custom order will cover all your unique needs. Just consult with me and I will help discover the best solution for you. 
Not sure about your LMS needs? Or your course authoring tool? Your published output? Dont worry, I have you covered!
Talk to me, you have nothing to lose. Consultation is free of cost!

Reviews


visashopvisasho:One word!.....Amazing!!...Thank you so much for all your efforts on my project. Am so pleased and so grateful. You have truly done an amazing job and delivered way beyond my expectations. Thank you!

zubiamughal:Always a pleasure Helena, please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any alternative form of the elearning for website publishing.

betatechno:Excellent experience. Knowledgeable expert and quick to help meet objectives. Highly recommended!

zubiamughal:Thank you very much for your business. Looking forward to writing more reviews on learning technologies other than Adobe Captivate Prime. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any follow ups. Thanks

visashopvisasho:One word!.....Amazing!!...Thank you so much for all your efforts on my project. Am so pleased and so grateful. You have truly done an amazing job and delivered way beyond my expectations. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment