Saturday, September 8, 2018

I will design modern powerpoint presentation within 8 hours

I will design modern powerpoint presentation within 8 hours












About:

Hello, I am Faizan Nawaz, a professional and talented graphics designer.Well, you have come to the right place, I have been creating Powerpoint Presentations for many organizations and professional individual for a lot of years now. I know what it takes to create something attractive.

I charge $1 for a slides
Therefore
10 slides = $5
20 slides = $10

30 slides = $25 

What i will provide ? 
- High quality images display 
- Stock images
- Theme design 
- Quality Design
- Unique template 
- An existing presentation Clean  
- Professional Add transitions 
- Info graphics 
- Insert charts
- Animations
- Source File.
- Graph Optimising 

Your Satisfaction is Our Priority

Feel free to contact.

Reviews


roqueo:Todo muy bien

faizannawaz895:4 star is not acceptable. I completed all requirements which buyer requested for. Really disappointing experience.

shirarosen:Excellent work and easy communications

faizannawaz895:Thank you. I did have a great honor when have a change to work together with you in a great project. Cant wait for our next one!

roqueo:Todo muy bien


No comments:

Post a Comment