Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will create a professional powerpoint presentation

I will create a professional powerpoint presentation












About:

Thrill your audience with a professional and modern power point presentation. I design any type of power point. I can make your presentation stand out; unique background, color, images, graphic, sound…..and many more.

Do you want to add a media file (audio or video)? I can do that for you. I can also convert to video as well.

I will deliver up to 15 professional slides for $5 in 24hours. Order the express (fast) delivery if you need your presentation in few hours.

I can take care of large projects. Just message me and I will get on it.

So here is what I can do for you

· Amazing intro/outro

· Tell your story with appropriate images and graphic

· Great animations and transitions

· Custom templates and backgrounds

· Convert to video with voice over and/or background music

· Free PDF version of the presentation

· Unlimited revision

Reviews


karlhorizon:Recommended!

writerjet:Thanks for the opportunity to work with you

karlhorizon:Created slides to spec and on time to an acceptable standard - recommended and would use this seller again.

writerjet:Thanks and looking forward to working with you again

jlopes5000:the best. very clear with communication, very skillful. AWESOME JOB


No comments:

Post a Comment