Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will design exceptional powerpoint presentations plus bonus

I will design exceptional powerpoint presentations plus bonus












About:

Welcome, Dear Esteemed Buyer!!!

Do you know that to sell your ideas, you need more than pretty slides; You need an outstanding and professional touch that will turn your data, facts, and ideas into a persuasive narrative presentation. And you're in the right place.

DON'T FORGET, I OFFER BONUS

LESS THAN 5 HOURS express delivery available

Basic features of my gig:

  • Custom PowerPoint design
  • High-quality images and decent animations for free
  • Top-class design and graphics that will make your presentation astonishing
  • Editable PPT file
  • Redesigning of an Existing PPT presentation
  • Convert PPT into PDF and vice versa

What I need from you:

  • The data and topic of the presentation
  • Content, Video and texts for the slides

What I will offer in my gig extra:

  • Conduct research on a given topic for your PPT presentation
  • Create and insert Charts amp; Graphs in PPT presentation
  • Make a video out of PPT presentation
  • Add voice-over/ narration to your presentation

An unlimited number of revisions till you are completely satisfied

ORDER A GIG PACKAGE TWICE, AND I WILL GIVE A BONUS ON THAT PACKAGE

If you have any question, feel free to ask me

YOUR SATISFACTION IS MY PRIORITY

Reviews


kmrg2018:Real Estate - I love the outcome Thank you!\n

promote_lead:It was a great pleasure working with you. I will be looking forward to seeing your order very soon.

macinchina:Satisfactory result.

promote_lead:Satisfactory experience

eklasson:This is my second project with the individual. She continues to do great work. Will certainly have her handle more and more work for my company!


No comments:

Post a Comment