Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will create device mock ups, phone mock ups, laptop mock ups

I will create device mock ups, phone mock ups, laptop mock ups












About:

-Mock up your logo or screenshot on devices -

Need to promote your website or business?

I will do realistic mock ups from your screenshot,logo or anything of your choice on any of the devices you prefer.

This is the best way to promote your business/website/blog so easily.

  • Laptop/Macbook mock ups
  • iPhone/iPad mock ups
  • Mobile mock ups
  • Tabletmock ups
  • E-reader mock ups
  • Kindle mock ups
  • Android OS mobile mock ups
(Message me for any custom orders)

AMAZING SERVICES I OFFER:-
  • Provide High Resolutionmages
  • Photo realisticresults
  • Based on real photographs.
  • Files in JPG/PNG formats (Source files .PSD)
  • Unlimited Revisions For FREE
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed !!!

Gig requirements :
Send me the image(s) you want me to mock up or send me the link, I can screenshot.
Please feel free to contact me before the order :)

Exclusively On FIVERR

Reviews


jaridadams:very quick and efficient! great quality as well!

anton_costa:Thank you :)

aferchaud:Perfect as always. Thanks for the quick work.

anton_costa:You're welcome :)

vicksm:Fabulous. Such a fast turnaround and overdelivered on what I expected. Thank you so much Anton.


No comments:

Post a Comment