Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do customize powerpoint template design

I will do customize powerpoint template design












About:

I will do

I will design a completely set of slide masters based on your logo, colour scheme and notes. I create very simple, minimalistic designs which are easy on the eye and keep the audience focussed on your content. 


Please note:
- the presentation design is  made personally for you.
- This gig is a template for your business, not for resale.


Please contact me if you'll be selling on so that we can come to an agreement.

Thanks!

Reviews


patelcyfair:Very fast turnaround with original order and revisions. Great to work with.

anadikumar:outstanding. Very well organized and helpful. Thank you!

scmintie:Great job on doing exactly what I asked for and extremely fast!

anadikumar:very professional and helpful client. thanks

frstbe:Poor Experience


No comments:

Post a Comment