Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will create ms word template

I will create ms word template












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Using your brand colors and themes, I will design a Microsoft Word template for your business.

The template may include these predefined items:
  • Styles (Normal, Title, Subtitle, etc.)
  • Headings
  • Bulleted Lists
  • Numbered Lists
  • Table of Contents
  • Cover Page
  • Headers (including your logo)
  • Footers
  • Tables
  • Colors
  • Fonts
  • and More

The file will be saved as .dotx, which will open a brand new blank document using all the preset configurations. An instructional file and uncommon fonts will be included with the delivery.

Templates may be used for:
  • Business Proposals
  • Reports
  • Policies & Procedures
  • Operating Manuals
  • and More

Reviews


simonjordan:Great work, highly recommended. Thank you\n

simonburellier:It was a very good gig.

duffjohnson:Very easy, very professional!

karinnz:Good communication and she understood what I wanted.

perrywest:When I followed the instructions provided, everything went very smoothly. I really like the results. I recommend secretaryzone.


No comments:

Post a Comment