Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will design or modify ur powerpoint presentation

I will design or modify ur powerpoint presentation












About:

Let me help you on your presentation needs.

Whether that's to create a presentation from scratch or you simply need to enhance an existing presentation, you certainly came to the right place. I'll design a custom, fully-editable, eye-catching, professionally-made presentation for you to help you meet the goals that you have set. 

I have been designing presentations for more than 3 Years now and have created designs for formal and informal business meetings, training courses, and even for kids. I'm very easy to talk to and I'm sincerely concerned with how I can help you through the design/s that I'll be making. 

This gig includes:
  • Images
  • Fonts
  • Appropriate animations and transitions
  • Notes guide
  • Output files: PPTX / PPT, PDF, and JPG


Please keep in mind that I'm a solo designer and that I won't outsource any of the given orders. 
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Excited to work with you!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment