Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will design premium, presentation, slides

I will design premium, presentation, slides












About:

I will design PowerPoint / PDF presentations based on the instructions of each client. 

Main Features:

  • Stock Photos
  • Infographics
  • Modern Fonts
  • Unique and Creative Templates
  • Branding and Logo Matching Slides Deck
  • Conversion to PDF and Video format.
  • In time Delivery
  • Unlimited Revisions

Bit of my services

  • Modify your old presentations
  • Custom Slide Template with your Logo and Color Scheme.
  • Convert any type of document format to  PowerPoint
  • Creating a New PowerPoint from a provided outline.
  • Optimizing an Existing PowerPoint.
  • Creation or Insertion of Charts & Graphs.
  • Create Info-graphics 

The Deal:-

I will create  CLEAN, attractive, presentation for you. The design would be mind blowing and Elegant. I'm good at creative writing. 

I will do my best for your presentation!! I do NOT provide "PIRATED" presentations. 

Also,

  • Discounts (up to 20%) offered on large projects.
  • Unlimited Revisions!
  • Money-back guarantee
  • All the orders will be delivered Within 3 days! Let me get started on your next project now.  

PLEASE SEND ME MESSAGE WITH DETAILS OF WORK BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER.


All the Inbox messages are welcome!

Reviews


daliagrinbaum:anastasia is very talented. she gave a professional service.\nthank u very much.

anastasia1992:thank you so much

daliagrinbaum:anastasia is very talented. she gave a professional service.\nthank u very much.

anastasia1992:thank you so much

:


No comments:

Post a Comment