Friday, September 7, 2018

I will draw in autocad and microstation

I will draw in autocad and microstation












About:

Simply! I make Engineering Drawings and reports. I am professional AutoCAD & Microstation Draughtsman since 2008. I prepares engineering drawings. I can also prepare data indexes that match with the drawings. I have good experience in preparing Civil Drawings. My experience includes, preparing drawings for:
  • Drawing proposals
  • Roads Horizontal & Vertical Alignment drawings
  • Underground utilities drawings
  • Earthwork calculations
  • Architectural drawing.
  • Structural drawing.
  • Plumbing & sanitary drawing.
  • Electrical drawing.
  • Finishing drawing etc.

I use:
  • AutoCAD
  • AuoCAD Civil 3D
  • Microstation
  • MS Office
  • Adobe Acrobat
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Adobe After Effects for preparation & demostration of my drawings.

Reviews


jacobbe:Excellent drafter. Neat and clear. Highly recommended.

jamiltayyab:Thanks for your supportive comments and tip it is really helpful.

shadysuliman15:GREAT DRAFTER

jamiltayyab:Many many thanks, I really appreciate the gig feedback! Good luck with the project!

omarma448:Great Seller Perfect Quality


No comments:

Post a Comment