Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will design a sermon series graphics pack

I will design a sermon series graphics pack












About:

So you've faithfully studied, prayed, prepared and poured your heart into this sermon or series, and now you need some graphics to go with it!  A quick Google search reveals some good images, but they don't relaly capture the essence of your message.. Well you've come to the right place!

Hey, I'm Kieran... a local youth pastor on the ground in Brisbane, Australia.  I've got a strong passion for beautiful design, and I believe the Church should be produce the best art in the world.
I've had 7 years of designing Flyers, Posters, Social Media Posts, and everything in between for Churches week in and week out. 

What I'm offering:
  • A Beautiful, Tailor Made Sermon Series Title Graphics
  • Matching Blank Slides (for you to put your Points & Scriptures on)
  • And a weeks worth (5 days) of matching social media graphics promoting the sermon series

Why pick me over another?  Because I get it.  I am in the thick of ministry like you!  I know what its like to faithfully study and prepare a sermon, hoping & praying people would come, and be excited about it!  Some great promotion and graphics can make all the difference!  

Lets Work Together!

Reviews


cbakerfbc:A++++++++++

kierancarlos:Thanks! All the best!

joethompson2005:Seller did a great job getting an understanding of what I was looking for and was highly responsive to suggestions for edits. Love the graphics and it will be a huge help in our upcoming series. We'll definitely be back!!

kierancarlos:This was a really fun one to work on! Creative and colourful! Sounds like a great series too, so it was an honour to be able to create this series graphics package! Thanks!

scotthatch:Always great work


No comments:

Post a Comment