Monday, September 10, 2018

I will create or redesign a PPT for you in english or spanish

I will create or redesign a PPT for you in english or spanish












About:

Hi!

Thank you for checking out my gig!

*PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER*.

If you are looking for a clear, eye-catching, effective business or academic presentation, this is the right place for you. I will custom make it for you, whether you have all the data compiled or even if you need help summarizing, I can help you build what you need. 

I can make it either in English or Spanish.

This Gig is for documents up to 10 pages (around 3,400 words). If you have more pages/words, please contact me and I will prepare a custom gig for you.

If you have any inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact me, I am more than willing to help you.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment