Tuesday, September 25, 2018

I will create a professional powerpoint presentation for you

I will create a professional powerpoint presentation for you












About:

Get Professional PowerPoint Presentations


You will get a brand new, CLEAN PowerPoint presentation, made by me  to your full satisfaction. 


My work:


  • Create brand new presentations with animations and images.
  • Modify your old presentations.
  • Convert to an impressive video.
  • Convert your PDFs to PowerPoint presentations.
  • Use of Icons
  • 100% satisfaction
  • Multiple Revisions
  • Fast Turnaround 
  • Editing + Modification facilities
  • Decent + Attractive Slides
  • Use of Your Company Logo
  • Friendly communication.
  • and many More.



NOTE:   Get discount (5 slides free) for more than 50 slides ordered.


I can match the layout to your existing company theme or logo or your preference.


*please note that for the gig, I expect the content + images to be provided. If you need any modification to images/diagrams please contact me.


Revisions until you are fully satisfied

100% Satisfaction is guaranteed!

Reviews


oasishealth1:Thank you!

cakamaa2014:Outstanding experience with the buyer!

oasishealth1:Although initially delivered later than promised, Caroline is always a delight to work with and provides quality revisions!

cakamaa2014:It is always an exciting experience working with the buyer.Thanks!

mque12:very professional work from caka! :D I really love her work! On her first draft, 95% of what I want is already there! :D She was able to understand the needs that i have, so she was able to create a perfect product to me. \n\nI highly suggest you get caka. Other designers may have photos of their \


No comments:

Post a Comment