Saturday, September 8, 2018

I will create 3 superb word clouds

I will create 3 superb word clouds












About:

A word cloud is a form of visual representation of text data which is becoming increasingly popular in many fields.

I will design 3 WORD CLOUDS in any shape, color and font for your liking!

What are the applications of word clouds? Here are some examples:

  • Help students improve their vocabulary and understand assessments
  • Analyze your customer feedback
  • Understand your employee feedback about your company
  • Research new keywords using already existing content
  • Create an interesting image for your blog post
  • Create a visually engaging print to hang in your office/home office
  • Make a word cloud T-shirt

You can choose any shapes you like – from rectangle or heart to complex shapes like glasses or umbrella. You can also choose the color palette and the background color, or just send me the words and let me handle the rest.

20 words
– that is theminimum, although for best results please provide 50 or more words.

You will receive your word cloud as a very high resolution JPG file.

The standard gig includes one revision of each of the 3 word clouds.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me – I always respond quickly!

Reviews


cpinto33:absolutely amazing !!! highly recommend.very, very, very Professional!!!\n\nThank you so much again for such great job!

onlinemarketing:Excellent quality, fast delivery, perfect results with needed variations. Please keep these on file as I will probably be back for some additional variations that I will be happy to pay for as separate gigs. Thanks for such a high level experience.

nsterba:Working with you was such a pleasant experience. You are so responsive and helpful. You created exactly what I was looking for. I would ABSOLUTELY buy from you again.

lakesidelegacy:Exceeded my expectations! Great working with him! Would hire again in a heartbeat!

tdeitz:Excellent experience! I'm so please with the high-quality work and quick delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment